Sakura Miku is an alternate color Hatsune Miku, done with a pink-scheme; created to represent the arrival of spring. The creation of this was inspired by Good Smile Company's Yuki Miku figures. Early fan art depicted this Miku with Miku's default appearance having pink trim and pink hair. It was the release of an official Nendoroid in 2011 that 'solidified' her appearance. She has two cherries in place of futuristic ribbons, a blossom on her tie, and blossoms imprinted on her hair.
Her design changes are affected by official media such as more figures released by Good Smile.
- Additional info
- Sakura Miku written in Japanese is 桜ミク ((さくらみく)). Which can basically translate as 'Cherry blossom Miku' or arranged in Western order as Miku Sakura.
- There are currently no other seasonal type Mikus officially released. Anything resembling the mentioned is created by the fandom.
- snow miku is an "alternate" to sakura miku. she also has a figma, but it's not as hard to find as sakura miku's figma.
- you can order the sakura miku figma here:http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=MED-BOOK-002032&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dmiku%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D6
- be in mind, the figma comes with a book. (that's why it costs so much)
- External links